COVID-19 Response & Preparedness Plan
The safety and health of guests, employees and members remain a top priority for Par 5 Resort, because We Care. We understand that with the rapidly changing updates on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events, everyone is in different places when it comes to what is best for you and your family. We want you to feel confident when choosing and staying with Par 5 Resort. The following list are the guidelines we are taking to help keep our customers, staff and community safe. This is a constantly evolving pandemic situation and we are closely monitoring the developments and trying to adapt based on CDC recommendations.
- Gloves, masks and sanitizer is provided to all guests
- Staff required to wear masks at all times
- Staff will wait 24 hours between guest check ins to clean when applicable
- Deep disinfecting and sanitizing all rooms
- Increased frequency of sanitization and disinfections of frequently contacted surface areas and public areas (door handles, phone receivers, front desk counter, etc.)
- Clean pens are provided at guest check in
- Hotel room keys are disinfected between use
- Installation of new spill proof remotes for all guest room and public area TVs
- Limited number of guests in the pool and fitness center
- Flexible reservation modification and cancellation policy based on reservation and arrival dates
Banquet and Restaurant Changes:
- Conduct daily health checks (temperature screening and symptom checking) of staff at the beginning of their shift safely and respectfully, and in accordance with any applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Servers and Bartenders are required to wear masks/gloves and are advised to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Face masks for our customers are available if needed.
- We changed the restaurant and bar layouts to ensure that all customer parties remain at least 6 feet apart, and limited the seating capacity to allow social distancing.
- We provide physical guides, such as tape on floors to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart. Consider providing these guides where lines form
- Providing complimentary hand sanitizers and masks to all guests
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis and additional sanitization will be done as required
- No wrapping of silverware- disposable napkins to be used
- Display our Menu on your mobile device with our easy QR Code Menu
- Offer take outs and curb side pick up
- Posted signsin highly visible locations ( at entrances, in restrooms) that promote everyday protective measures
- Reducing seat limit to 6 or 8 per table when applicable (in banquet halls)
- Setting up reception halls to maximize social distancing.
- Our Buffets will be “cafeteria” style and plated by staff who will wear gloves and face covering
- We clean and disinfectfrequently touched surfaces like door handles, cash registers, and workstations, and shared objects (payment terminals, tables, chairs, countertops/bars, receipt books, condiment holders) between each use.